- The manuscript is typed with the Microsoft Word program, Times New Roman font, size 12 pts, with 1.5 spaces, printed on A4 paper margins 4-4, 3-3 between 15-20 pages. Manuscript submission can also be done as an e-mail attachment to the address: email@example.com.
- Articles written in Indonesian (preferably English). The systematic article of research results is the title; author's name, abstract with keywords; introduction, methods, theoretical study, results and discussion, conclusions, and reference list.
- Article title cannot be more than 12 words. The title is printed in capital letters in the middle, with a font size of 14 points.
- The name of the author of the article is listed without an academic degree, accompanied by the name and address of the institution of origin, and placed under the title of the article. In the case of a manuscript written by the team, the editor is only related to the main author or the author whose name is listed first. The main author must include the correspondence address or e-mail address.
- Abstracts and keywords are written in three languages (Indonesian, Arabic and English). The maximum length of each abstract is 150 words, while the number of keywords is 3-5 words or compound words. The abstract must contain at least the title of the article, the purpose, the method and the results of the study.
- The introduction contains background, research context, results of the literature review,
problem formulation and research objectives. All introductory sections are presented in an integrated manner in the form of paragraphs, with a length of 15-20% of the total length of the article.
- The method section contains paragraphs about the research design, data sources, data collection techniques, and data analysis that was actually carried out by the researchers, with a length of 10-15% of the total length of the article. (research methods specifically included for field research)
- The research results section contains exposure to the results of the analysis related to the research question. Every research result must be discussed. The discussion contains the meaning of results and comparison with theories and / or similar research results. Length of exposure to results and discussion of 40-60% of the total length of the article.
- Conclusion section contains research findings in the form of answers to research questions or in the form of the essence of the results of the discussion. Conclusions are presented in paragraph form.
- The reference list only contains the sources referenced, and all sources referenced must be listed in the reference list. Reference sources of at least 80% are in the form of libraries published in the last 10 years. The references used are primary sources in the form of research articles in journals or research reports (including thesis, thesis,
dissertation). Articles published in the Edukasia Journal are recommended to be used as a reference.
- Reconciliation and quotation are written using footnotes.
- The footnotes used are Chicago Style footnotes. Using reference management (zotero, mendeley, endnotes etc.).
- All manuscripts are reviewed anonymously by bebestari partners (reviewers) appointed by editors according to their area of expertise. Article writers are given the opportunity to make improvements (revisions) of the manuscript on the basis of recommendations / suggestions from free partners or editors. The certainty of loading or rejecting the manuscript will be notified online.
- Everything related to licensing the citation or use of computer software for the production of manuscripts or other matters relating to IPR done by the article writer, along with the legal consequences that may arise, are the full responsibility of the article writer.
- Reference Lists are arranged in the following manner and are arranged alphabetically and chronologically.
Footnotes for excerpts from books; author name, book title, (city of publisher: publisher name, year of publication), and page number.
Example: Zainal Arifin, Development of Quality Management in Islamic Education Curriculum, (Yogyakarta: Diva Press,
Footnotes for excerpts from the compilation book include the name of the editor (ed.) / (Eds.), The title of the book, (city of publisher: publisher name, year), and page number.
Example: Zainal Arifin, ed., Development of Quality Management in Islamic Education Curriculum, (Ponorogo: STAIN Po Press, 2012), 15.
Footnotes for excerpts from journals / magazines: author's name,
year of publication, quotation marks, magazine / journal name, issue number, date / month of issue (if any), and page number.
Example: M. Sahabudin, "Religious Behavior of Yogyakarta Transvestites Case in Waria Islamic Boarding School" Monday-Kemis "Yogyakarta", Scholar Vol 9 No. 2 (August 2011), 300.
Footnotes for quotes from electronics:
Example: Burka, Lauren P. "A Hypertext History of Multi-User Dimensions." MUD History. 1993.http: //www.utopia.com/talent/lpp/middex/essay, accessed August 2, 1999.